Sunday, September 11, 2011

All about us, Ralph.....

" I think we're gonna need a bigger boat!! "
Well my name's Ralph. I'm 42, and live quite a normal, humdrum life. I'm married with 3 daughters and 2 dogs.I work full time as a HGV driver. My interest in canoeing started when I was asked to take part in a charity canoe race. Even after taking a dunking (that's me dragging the canoe to the bank) I got a taste for canoeing.
I've got to admit, I'm probably built more for for powered cruises down the river whilst eating chips and drinking coke, what with me carrying a couple of excess pounds (lol). Now, Loz, he's much more of an adventurer, a proper Bear Grylls,(mmmmm, grilled bear....). He's done white water stuff and everything. Would I be able to slow him down to the sedentary pace of the Canadian canoe?

No comments:

Post a Comment